Cosmetic treatment for normal facial skin
Normal facial skin is characterized by balanced secretion of sebaceous gland, it is well supplied with blood, smooth, equal in color and with very small pores.
The basic goal of cosmetic-biological treatments of this type is maintaining the best skin moisturization and preventing it from becoming a dry skin type, which usually happens over the years.
Cosmetic treatments for normal skin include:
- – Cleaning the face with a mild hypoallergenic milk and tonic.
- – Enzyme facial peel that removes the surface corneous layer of the skin and enables the penetration of regenerative substances into the deeper layers of the skin.
- – Fifteen minute massage with hyaluronan gel enriched with etheric oil of aloe vera which increases the skin moisturization.
- – Applying retinol serum or hyaluronan (pure retinol and hyalift) with ultrasound that enables a better penetration of these substance into the deeper layers of the skin, and which stimulates the collagen and elastin synthesis.
- – Applying the nutritious peel off mask intended for deep skin hydration.
- – Applying the growth factor serum on the treated skin regions.
Spec. Dr. Svetlana Djurisic, dermatologist
Dermatological clinic DERMATIM, Belgrade, Serbia